System governs people, processes govern! The team fights the world and manages Dingjiangshan!
The system is ruthless, the management is ruthless, and the execution is sensible:
1. Management is staring out, skills are practising, methods are figured out, and potential is compelling.
2. Failure to do well means failure to do it without any excuses. Make excuses casually, no entrance for success.
3. It's not that there is no way, but that there is no way to think. Think hard, there must be a way, sooner or later.
4. The result is not good, just not good.
5. Taking is ability and giving up is realm.
6, strive to praise others, praise others = copy the advantages of others.
7, the details are called delicate, the details are not rough.
8. Democracy and centralized strategic and tactical implementation, obedience is always right.
9. Plan before you act, plan before you communicate.
10. Think more about what you should do and less about what you can do.
11. Differentiation is the core of enterprise competitiveness, and comparative advantage is the biggest advantage.
12. Without execution, there will be no competitiveness.
13, choice is more important than hard work, success or failure lies between choices. Past choices determine today's life, today's choices determine future days.
14. Speed first, perfect second; action first, idea second; result first, process second.
15, execution is not about if, only about results.
16. Don't read wrong, just ask for it.
17. Accustomed to shortcomings is the biggest shortcoming.
18. Employees are stupid and need to find a management method suitable for stupid people.
19. The height of thought determines the height of action, and the height of culture determines the height of the enterprise.
20. Without ideas, there is no result.
21. Action is not timely because the pain cannot be achieved.
22. What everyone likes is not necessarily right, and what is right is not necessarily everyone.
23. Don't need you to see others useless, let others see you useful.
24. Don't expect others to help you, expect others to need you.
25. Communication focuses on thinking in other places.
26. Dissatisfaction and customer satisfaction should be pursued to impress customers and create customer lifetime value.
27. Ask for questions Don't ask for questions with questions, but ask for solutions. Do not report critically, but declaratively.
28. Benefits are the driving force for execution, and corporate culture is the continuous driving force for execution.
29. Dare to take responsibility, only to carry heavy responsibility.
30. Simple is effective.
31. Do your time management well and be your own master.
32, declared density + intensity = depth of execution + height.
33. The vast majority of people in the enterprise should be the best performers.
34. The idea changes, the world changes; the idea does not change, the place changes.
35. Those who make great achievements like to do small things thoroughly.
36. Becoming an Enterprise: There was originally a way in the world.
37. Winners often change methods without changing goals, and losers often change goals without changing methods.
38. There are more than three solutions to everything.
39. What to do is up to you.
40. Think twice and make one mistake; read it more and make one thing less.
41. Making mistakes again and again is not a matter of ability, but of attitude.
42. Three things a day: what must be done, what should be done, what can be done.
43. Change is painful, not changing is more painful.
44. Employees often make mistakes. It is your management that makes them easy to make mistakes.
45. The organizational goals of the above level are the direction: to be a section member with the attitude of the section chief, to be the section head with the position of the minister, to be the minister with the mind of the boss, and to work with the mindset of the boss.
46. Become a cadre like a boss, use the boss's standards to ask yourself, and run your own post like a business.
47. Comfortable, often regressive.
48. Those who do not seek the overall situation do not seek a domain.
49. Details determine success or failure.
50. The realm determines the world.