Twelve "don't":1. "Welcome to visit this site"? Was it!
Such meaningless playthings, including repetition of business names, word games, and perhaps other self-proclaimed things, are annoying and annoying to the reader. Your homepage and even each page should start with an eye-catching and attractive title. The message it conveys to the reader is: if you browse this site (page), how will you benefit.
2. Don't hang on under constructionI trust that readers with a certain Internet age have had such experience: Some site introductions are like flowers, and you ca n’t help but want to go in and see them. The homepage is also very beautiful, and some even the secondary pages are similar. After all, when you follow the bottom page one by one, the other party informs you: "Sorry, this page / program / site is under construction, please come back later". When you come across such an irresponsible site, you said, who can create an unknown fire without a moment? Time and money are expensive for others to go up. Do you dare to open up others? Still want to make money? Really dreaming of Qingqiu!
3. Is the frame structure perfect? wrong.Before preparing to use the frame structure, please pay attention to the practice: Many older browsers do not support the frame structure, and many search engines cannot retrieve the frame structure pages normally. The frame structure fixedly seizes valuable page space. If it is not done properly, the reader must use the scroll bar to see the text and connections in the frame structure. Therefore, think carefully about the structure of the framework.
4. Homepage should not be stinky and longSome website homepages pull the elders and make readers half click. Still the sentence: Don't be embarrassed with the reader, think about everything from the perspective of others. In general, the homepage length should be limited to three full screens. Can't stand it? Just divide a few more pages, pay attention to the links, and arrange the language to attract people to continue to click those pages.
5. Don't have external links, especially on the homepageThe reason is self-explanatory, because you expect others to stay at your own site instead of walking past your homepage. If some external links are necessary, you should also think about making the pages as deep as possible, so that people can browse the main pages of your station before sending them away.
6. Don't always be "me" and "us"Repeated stacking of "me", "us", or your firm will drive readers away. Instead, you should use "you" and "you." Because what people like most is that you can still get something valuable from your site, not yourself.
This taboo seems to be known to everyone, but there are many, many sites that have these shortcomings. The main reason is that the people who make these sites are mostly skilled. They think that the website is a place to show their skills and abilities. In practice, the basic function of the website so far should be information dissemination. Deal with professional modifications. There are always pros and cons to everything. The spread of Internet skills allows each one to set up his own "media" freely. Together, it also adds a lot of low-level and inferior things to Internet International.8. Rely on "national-level enterprises" to suppress people? do not!
The homepages of many websites start from the beginning: "The xxx company is a state-level enterprise located in Beijing with a registered capital of 150 million......." Do you think readers will care about these monotonous things? Do you think people who boast of "national-level enterprises" will obediently buy your account? If you think about it, is this information related to the product or service you want to promote? If you think this information is necessary, it is advisable to put it on a page like "About Us", and the focus should also be whether the information is related to the reader.The same taboo is: "This site won what award."
Just like the "Big Awards" in Practice International, the gimmicks of various awards on the Internet are endless. In most cases, these cat and dog awards are worthless. Don't put these self-proclaimed things up and occupy the space, it's better to change the content that readers really like to understand.
9. Don't hide in the darkStacking up some self-information that readers do n’t like, it will make people happy. On the contrary, some websites are unpredictable, and I do n’t know where it is sacred. This shortcoming has been touched in the mail promotion part, and here is a few more points.
To maximize your credibility in Virtual International, you must let people know your details, which is very different from self-entertaining your own site. You'd better put your detailed contact method on each page, including the practical mailing address (preferably not how many mailboxes), location, phone number (don't use voicemail), fax number, of course, you have to Have your "hotline" email address (don't use webmaster!)
10. Don't have faulty connections, pictures that can't come outThe reason is clear, so I won't go into details, but unfortunately, this kind of shortcomings are everywhere, you should pay more attention to it.
11. Don't underestimate the "free" signAs mentioned earlier, providing something related to your operational affairs for free is a very effective means of promotion. But you have to plan carefully and play it for real, or you will hit your brand. Many sites claim to provide free consultation, free information, and the results are not realized, perhaps blocked by "under construction".
12. Avoid using plug-ins, Java scripts, pop-up windows
What you think is "cool", most readers don't necessarily think so, they don't spend time downloading plug-ins, they just leave. Java scripts and pop-up windows are also so annoying. The root of these shortcomings is one: self-based, regardless of others.
Similar taboos also include: usually do not embed audio files; do not use flashing fonts, picture effects, which are very annoying; do not use playful scenery, do not use scenery that does not match the color of the text; Don't make the logo of a business too big.
1. The site navigation should be clear and simple, and the logo to return to the homepage should be easy to find;
2. The page title and promotion theme should be clear and legible;
3. The homepage should clearly report the name, organization (trade name), and perhaps your affairs;
4. The login speed of all pages should ensure convenience, and the page capacity is best below 50K;
5. Keep in mind that the effect of your page will change your face on different computers, displays, and browsers, so take multiple tests before you open it;
6. Think about whether it is convenient to read the text;
7. Planning personality should be consistent and reflected in all pages;
8. To express the function of the ALT tag, try to speed up the page call speed as much as possible;
9. Regularly verify the correctness of the connection;
10. To set up a guestbook or bulletin board, and expose to visitors;
11. Be common and have personality.12. To show the charm of online spending, there must be characteristics of goods and services