1. What should I put on the homepage?
The importance of the homepage as a portal and window of a website is certain. His most basic function is to provide navigation for users who visit the website, followed by the role of reflecting and highlighting the theme of the website. These two roles are essential for a website.
First of all, from the perspective of providing navigation functions, the most important part of a website project in the early stage of implementation is the division of website columns. Here, the need to navigate the content of the website needs to be considered, but the website navigation is only an optimal division of columns. , He will never be perfect. For his more comprehensive needs, the only solution is to divide the column twice or even multiple times. Of course, this division should be directly reflected on the website. The most effective is Concentrated directly on the homepage. Therefore, the homepage needs to place navigation and use a centralized area to reflect secondary navigation. As for where this centralized secondary navigation needs to be placed? Discussed together later.
Then from the standpoint of the function of highlighting the theme of the website, the website must highlight the website's own functions and functions on the homepage to highlight the theme. These can be determined according to the nature of the main body of the website operation. For example, for a service company to make a website, he must necessarily highlight his own service system on the homepage; for a production company to make a website, he must introduce his main product. So this is another important thing that needs to be placed on the website.
2. How to put homepage elements?
1) The center of gravity of the page Next, the problem of the center of gravity of the page is a concept that I abstracted myself. It refers to the center of gravity of a geometric figure formed by connecting some important elements or sections of a page. If the content of each part of a page is not placed properly, this focus will either not be reflected or it will be reflected in inappropriate areas. In this way, the entire page feels like there is no structural beauty, very scattered, like a running account, either top-heavy or top-heavy. If these elements are placed through reasonable arrangements, the center of gravity of this page is limited to the focus of the viewer's sight, so that the entire page will show a sense of structure and give people a sense of symmetry.
2) In addition to the focus of the page, you need to consider the intention of the user browsing the website. What is the user's intention to visit the website? What information is needed? What information is needed first? What information is needed? What is the main information? What is secondary information? Through such classification, the pages are separated into layers based on reasonable arrangements. Which ones need to be highlighted? Which ones don't need to be highlighted? There should be count in mind.
3) Information columns on the website The information columns mentioned here refer to information content sections such as website announcements, company news, and industry information. They refer to information columns in a narrow sense. In a broad sense, the columns on the website include functional ones. Informational.
The website information column is an important part of a website. The website serves as an information carrier. These are all necessary elements. However, he is not an important element of the website and needs to be highlighted. The specific needs to be determined according to the actual situation of the website. From the perspective of website operation and marketing, these elements are not prominent in serving website visitors for marketing purposes. Therefore, he should not occupy a large space on the front page. Because for marketing purposes, this information is mainly for search engines, search engines will not be as fussy about the expression of information, such as colors and styles.