1. B2B (Business to Business) refers to the business relationship established between the merchant and the merchant. For example, we can only buy Coca-Cola in McDonald's because of the connection between McDonald's and the business partners in Coca-Cola. What we provide constitutes a complementary development opportunity, and our business can be profitable. For example: zgsyw, Haishang.com, Directindustry (Finderwal), Million.com, Alibaba, HC.com, and Opportunity.
2. B2C (Business to Consumer) is the supplier we often see selling goods directly to customers. For example, you go to McDonald's to eat is B2C, because you are only a customer. For example: Dangdang, excellence, excellent Kate .
3. C2C (Consumer to Consumer), similar to a retail market, where the shopping target is directly to the end user. For example: taobao, pat, eBay, shopping mall, yes. C2B (Consumer to Business), this concept is relatively new, meaning that the customer chooses what he wants, what is the requested price, and then the merchant decides whether to accept the customer's request. Assuming the merchant accepts the customer's request, then the sale Success; Assuming that the merchant does not accept the customer's request, the sale is a failure.
4. The B2G (business-to-government) method is the operation mode of business activities between the company and the government via the Internet, such as electronic customs clearance, electronic tax declaration, etc.
The main differences are :
B2B: Intercompany EC
B2C: Companies' ECs to their users
C2C: Your own EC
C2B: Your own EC to the merchant
Note: EC means e-commerce
B2B, B2C and C2C are the fundamental ways of e-commerce:
B2B (business to business): is the exchange of goods, services and information between companies and companies via the Internet. At present, the development speed of Internet-based B2B is very rapid. According to the latest statistics, at the beginning of this year, the turnover of B2B on the Internet has far exceeded the turnover of B2C. In the next 5 years, B2B will reach an average annual growth rate of 41% Rate, by 2004, global B2B trading is expected to reach 7.29 trillion US dollars.
Traditional inter-company trading usually consumes a lot of the company's capital and time, whether it is sales and distribution or acquisition, it will occupy the cost of goods. Through the B2B buying and selling method, buyers and sellers can complete all business processes on the Internet, from the initial impression, the comparison of goods to the three, to the bargaining, signing and delivery, and finally to the customer service. B2B enables companies to buy and sell to reduce many transactional workflows and transaction costs, reducing company operating costs. The convenience and extension of the network has enabled the company to expand its scope of activities, and it is more convenient for the company to develop across regions and borders, and the cost is lower.
B2B not only establishes a group of online buyers and sellers, it also provides the foundation for strategic collaboration between companies. It is impossible for any company to complete B2B on its own, no matter how strong it is or how well it operates. The era of fighting alone is now over, and the establishment of collaborative alliances between companies has gradually become a development trend. The network makes information flow unimpeded, and companies can establish complementary and mutually beneficial collaborations in shopping malls, commodities, or operations through the network to form horizontal or straight-line business integration, with greater planning, stronger strength, and more economical operations. Really arrive at the way of global operations research.
The B2B currently selected by the company can be divided into the following two ways:
1. Straight B2B for manufacturing or business. Straight B2B can be divided into two directions, namely upstream and downstream. Manufacturers or commercial retailers can form supply links with upstream suppliers. For example, Dell Computer and upstream chip and motherboard makers collaborate in this way. Manufacturers and inferior distributors can form sales contacts, such as those between Cisco and its distributors.
2. B2B for central trading malls. This method of buying and selling is horizontal B2B, which gathers the nearby buying and selling processes in various industries into one place, and provides a buying and selling opportunity for the company's purchaser and supplier, such as Alibaba, World Capital Network, etc.
B2C (business to customer): It is one of the classification of e-commerce according to the purchase target, that is, the e-commerce that indicates the business organization to the consumer. E-commerce in this way is generally dominated by online retail, and online sales are mainly carried out with the help of the Internet. For example, operating various books, flowers, computers, communications supplies and other commodities. The famous Amazon belongs to this kind of site.
Comparison of the B2B channels of the two major schools: B2B channels of the Asian school Etc.)
1. It is well-known in the country and has gathered many domestic similar companies;
2. The visits are relatively large;
3. Compare services close to domestic customers;
4. The trading mechanism of business opportunity publishing is relatively straightforward and easy to operate.
5. Break the traditional face-to-face trading concept and complete it quickly and easily.
1. Broadly failed to solve a fundamental problem-low visits by foreign buyers and customers;
2. It is considered abroad as a distribution channel for small commodities in China, mainly short orders and small batches, and it is difficult for large customers to make inquiries;
3. The internal group inquiry mode makes more inquiries, but less transaction volume;
4. Many domestic peer companies are full of it, and fierce competition makes the profit extremely low;
5. To obtain good rankings, huge costs need to be paid, and the cost performance is getting lower and lower;
6. Fundamental advantages are gathered in the clothing, craft gifts, hardware, electronics and other industries, as well as shopping malls in Southeast Asia and the Middle East.
7. The security performance cannot be guaranteed. Afraid of hackers' invasion, the website will be paralyzed, and then a major loss will be formed.
B2B channels in European and American genres (represented by Kompass, Thomas thomasnet, and China Business Network (www.zgsyw Carrier kellysearch, etc.)
1. The traffic is basically from overseas, mainly in Europe and America, and widely in the world;
2. They have a long history in business information fields such as traditional books and exhibitions, and have a deep foundation and a high reputation;
3. It gathers high-end buyers and business people from abroad, the quality of the inquiry is high, and once it constitutes buying and selling, it will be long-term and stable collaboration;
4. Standards of trading methods, focusing on brand and credit, and improving the company's lasting competitiveness;
5. Commercial inquiry and brand and merchandise display are abundant.
6. Advanced channel building skills, in-depth service, accurate and reliable data.
1. Not well-known in the country;
2. The degree of specialization is relatively high, and the application is relatively complicated;
3. There is less direct inquiry.
4. The buying and selling process is longer.