When we optimize the website, we should abide by the rules of the search engine and be friendly in order to have a better ranking. Here are the types of sites that search engines don't like:
1. Website content is too little, some pages have only a few texts, or there is almost no text, pure pictures, Flash animation as the main content of the site, etc.
2. The website lacks original content, copying other people ’s content completely or copying other people ’s content, just simply disrupting the order and so on. You already have a search engine interest in this thing is not high 3. The website columns are confusing, and the confusing website navigation columns make spiders afraid to go in or out, make the search engines incomprehensible, and the consequence is not to come .
4. A large number of dynamic web pages and complex URLs make it unrecognizable to search engines. Doing SEO knows the static of the page is good for search engine crawling.
5. The webpage has no title, no description, or the corresponding keywords are not included in the title. This will make search engines not know what is the core of your theme when crawling.
6. There are a lot of spam information on the website to deceive search engines, such as keyword stuffing and so on.
7. The text of the webpage does not contain the corresponding keywords or the density of the keywords is too low to highlight the keywords well.
8. Without effective external link import, without a good entry for search engines, your site will be of little value to searchers.
9. Websites often fail to open or load slowly. This aspect is related to the stability of the space and being attacked by the horse. Check your own external chain situation in a timely manner.