Check the website with the webmaster tools, and you will immediately notice that the quality of the unoptimized website is really bad. Open the webpage and read the disordered content.
After looking at the homepage of the website, the navigation of the website, and the description of the alt tags of the image, you can find the differences between the two. Compared with the normal website without optimization, the superiority of the optimized website is mainly reflected in the following aspects.
1. High search engine friendliness Optimized websites are obviously more friendly to search engines than usual websites.
2. The scheme of the page is superior In terms of the page scheme of the website, the role of the optimized website will be more reasonable.
4. Good user stickiness comparison Anchor points can be used to get user stickiness. Anchor point methods can be used to optimize user stickiness in the future.
5. High content quality comparison Websites with optimized content usually have higher content quality than usual websites. Because in the optimization process, high-quality content needs to be implemented.
有些 On the homepage, you can check the optimization of the website through the TITLE tag in between. The optimized website has different TITLE tags for each page, and the tag text includes keywords. For unoptimized sites, perhaps all sites have the same tags.
描绘 The alt tag description of the image After checking the alt tag, we can understand whether it has been optimized.
Optimized inner pages
检查 Check the internal link status of the article in the inner page. It is assumed that the internal link status of the website is significantly different from the non-optimized website.
无 The useless code compaction in the inner pages is assumed to be optimized and the site's code will shrink. Especially for useless code, other file calling methods will be used.
(3) Anchor text Anchor text can play the role of concatenating all the information of the whole station. The presence or absence of anchor text in the article page is the best confirmation of whether the website is optimized.
Other optimization point checks
⑴ Look at the keywords to find a website that has been optimized for natural rankings. It is expected that SEO will improve the website's exposure in the Internet. Assuming the website is not optimized, it is almost impossible to get a good ranking.
⑵ Check the number of external links of the website After entering “link: domain name” in the search box of the search engine, check the number of external links, and then check whether the website has been optimized.
(3) Checking the internal link of the website It is assumed that SEO is performed, and the internal link of the website will be relatively rich and the quality will be excellent. Websites that don't understand SEO and don't optimize, usually don't pay much attention to this aspect.