With the rapid development of the Internet, more and more mobile devices are connected to the Internet. The number of people accessing the Internet through mobile devices such as mobile phones and tablets has far surpassed that of PC users. Therefore, many small and medium-sized enterprises have gradually realized the importance of mobile Internet and actively launched mobile websites. The SEO forum analyzes in detail the factors that affect mobile website optimization
from eight aspects:
First, the domain name is the same as the PC website. The shorter the domain name, the better. A good mobile website domain name not only needs to be easy to remember and easy to enter, but also convenient for users to recommend to others. Short domain names make it easier for users to understand the purpose of the website more intuitively.
Second, the server SMEs must choose a regular space service provider when choosing a server, to avoid sharing IP with a large number of spam sites, one site and one server IP is the best, so as to ensure the smooth and stable website access.
Third, loading speed:
To improve the loading speed of your website, you need to consider the following points:
1. Merging files Merging files is a way to reduce HTTP requests by putting all your scripts in one file. For example, you can simply put all your CSS files into a style sheet.
CSS Sprites are an effective way to reduce image requests. Put all the background images into an image file, and then use the background-image and background-position properties of the CSS to display different parts of the image.
3.Enable Gziip compression
Gziip compresses all possible file types and is a simple way to reduce file size and increase user experience. It can reduce the response size by about 70%.
5. Optimize the picture size. Try to convert pictures in jpg and gif format to png format. Try to use png8.
6.Remove extra blank lines, spaces and comments in webpage code;
Before the website is released, deleting non-meaningful content such as white space, blank lines, and comment code will help reduce the bytes of web pages and save the crawl time of search engine spiders.
4. Site structure It is recommended to use a tree structure for the site structure. The tree structure is usually divided into three levels: homepage-channel-article page. The ideal website structure should be flatter. The level from the homepage to the content page should be as small as possible. It's easier for search engines.
For mobile websites, the homepage should have important columns for navigation, and it should also provide as many detail pages and important traffic as possible to carry page entries. The homepage layout should not be too short, and the page content cannot be too single.
Fifth, the URL structure has a well descriptive, standardized, and simple URL, which is helpful for users to more easily remember and intuitively judge the content of web pages, and it is also helpful for search engines to crawl and understand web pages more effectively. For mobile websites, you also need to staticize the URL. Do not include too many parameters and symbols, and avoid using Chinese URLs, because it will seriously affect the adaptation in the later period. 6. The adaptation of PC stations and mobile stations By adding a piece of code to the website's meta, the Baidu search engine understands the correspondence between PC sites and mobile sites more accurately, which helps Baidu replace the original PC page results with the corresponding mobile page results in mobile search.
7.Passive website crawling:
After the production of the mobile website is completed, various factors that may affect spider crawling should be examined in detail, such as robots files, dead links in the page, and so on.
Eight, other content
1. The Title suffix is set in Title of the mobile website. It is best to add words such as mobile version, touch screen version, and mobile version to make it easy for users to distinguish.
2. Do not place too many links on the mobile website and the PC station. Do not place more than two PC site links on the page of the mobile site. Do not place more than two mobile site link addresses on the PC site. This problem is a problem that many website optimizers
tend to ignore, and we remind webmasters to pay attention to it.
3. By adding your own geographic location information tags on the webpage, the target users can find your website content faster in mobile search.