1. Analyze the positioning of the website First, you need to locate the target of the website. Through the positioning of the service industry, the user group and other substantive content. In order for the website to develop for a long time, the target positioning of the website must be calm and serious, and not be too far-fetched. The position and development goals of the website must be determined.
2. Planning of website columns After positioning the website, the overall structure and columns of the website must be subdivided according to functions. The website column planning determines the development direction and user group of the website, and also determines the impact of the search engine's index ranking on the keyword ranking of the website.
3. Website style and image The website is the same as everyone. Everyone has their own personality. Similarly, each website must also have its own style. The website style must be able to communicate with most users. Website image, this point should be based on the industry and user group analysis of the website, design the style that users like.
4. Website layout. The layout of the website will directly affect the first sense of the visitor. At the same time, Xunmei suggests that Div + Css can be used to match the layout of the website. It meets the w3c web standard and reduces unnecessary code. Improve the speed of opening the website, improve the user experience, and the future revision of the website is also more aspects. Nowadays, the mainstream responsive website construction in
foreign countries. Customers who recommend high-budget website construction
can use this method.
5. Website creative design No matter what industry you are engaged in, there are no fewer competitors. How can you stand out from the fierce competition? Our Hanshou web designer is a professional fine arts graduate and has been engaged in website design for many years. Case study (http: /et-edu.com/zuopin/) to understand our design strength.
6. Website maintenance and upgrade After the website is created, it needs to be carefully maintained at a later stage. The maintenance of the content of the website is the responsibility of professionals. Maintaining information according to the content of the website ensures that the website is always active. The maintenance of website applications includes the security and maintenance of website services , To prevent hacking attacks, followed by online website support, customer service staff to provide corresponding technical support according to the needs of website users.