In order to reduce the cost of building a website as much as possible, both enterprise users and personal webmasters want to choose the most cost-effective and cheap products when selecting virtual hosts. However, the current virtual host products in the market are mixed. If you don't make a comparison, you will choose low-cost products blindly, and you will often lose more than you gain. The following is a website editor on what factors affect the price of virtual hosting, which virtual host is the cheapest, analysis and summary for user reference.
I. What factors affect the price of virtual hosting?
Many users are often confused when buying a virtual host and do n’t know if the virtual host should be more expensive or cheaper. In fact, like any other product, you ca n’t just look at the price. Understanding the factors that affect the price of web hosting will allow you to take a more rational approach to price issues.
As a website editor, I refer to a number of web hosting products owned by Western Digital, a leading domestic web hosting service provider. I believe that the current factors affecting web hosting prices are probably the following:
1) Space size
2) Number of IIS connections
3) Supported file types
5) CPU resource usage
6) Operating system
Any change in the configuration of any of the above parameters will cause a change in the price of the virtual host. When selecting a virtual host product, users should compare the specific parameters of the virtual host product, and then select the product with the lowest comprehensive price.
Second, the same configuration, which virtual host product is the cheapest?
We just said that when discussing the price of a virtual host, we are talking about the performance of the virtual host or the comprehensive price / performance ratio. So in the case of similar cost performance, is there any service provider's virtual host product that has the most price advantage?
After making comparisons with several well-known domestic IDC service providers, we found that our virtual host products have obvious advantages in terms of parameter configuration and price.
Compared with our all-purpose virtual host and Alibaba Cloud shared virtual host, this virtual host is similar in configuration, both are web space 2G; the database is equipped with MSSQL100M, Alibaba Cloud is MyMSSQL200M; the traffic is configured with 40G, Ali The cloud is 30G; the operating system supports windows, linux and other systems, while Alibaba Cloud only supports Linux; in addition, it also supports multi-language, domestic multi-line computer rooms, and also provides 400M space and website domain names. In terms of configuration, our host is even better than Alibaba Cloud, but the price is even cheaper.
Of course, in addition to the above-mentioned virtual host product, we can choose a variety of virtual host product models and configurations. As an old brand for more than 10 years, the product is still trustworthy. Its cheapest virtual host is only 48 yuan a year. It is feature-rich and provides 24-hour after-sales technical support. It can also recommend everyone to experience it.
3. In addition to price, what other factors should be considered when choosing a web hosting product?
In addition to product configuration, performance, price and other factors, what other factors should be considered when choosing a virtual host product?
1) Choose a virtual host in the Mainland or Hong Kong and overseas. This is reflected in the question of whether we want to record and where the main target customer group is. Generally speaking, domestic customers in the target group are faster in domestic space than overseas space. From the perspective of record, domestic space binding domain name needs to be recorded, overseas space does not need to be recorded. If you feel that filing is cumbersome and you do n’t have high requirements for website speed, try to choose overseas space. For those who do foreign trade, try to choose overseas or Hong Kong virtual hosts.
2) Consider the qualifications and services of the web hosting service provider. Generally qualified host service providers have their own computer rooms and are supervised by professionals. There is a certain guarantee in quality. Look at the service again, first go to the service provider's official website to see what kind of after-sales services are available, and how to solve the problem. Service providers like Western Digital can provide 7x24-hour service through QQ, webpage, telephone and other methods, which is the preferred target.
3) According to the actual situation of your own website, choose the corresponding host configuration. Including bandwidth, disk size, database type and size, and memory, etc., whether it is sufficient for pictures, files, etc. stored in the website space, these are all users to consider.
to sum up:
The above is a recommendation made by the website editor for some comparisons of virtual host configuration and price. If you have any recommendations for better web hosting, welcome to discuss together ...