In the Web2.0 era, experience-oriented implementation, experience-oriented copy site design
began to go mainstream, so what does it mean? What are the specific places now? On the weekend, according to a little experience and survey of the construction of the website, I also referred to some of the opinions of netizens, and summarized the four aspects of the experience-oriented copy site design. . (An old article, but still quite useful)
Four aspects of experience-based copy site design
1. Visual experience: Visual experience presented to users, focusing on UI planning, focusing on comfort.
2. Reading experience: the experience of presenting programs and content to users, focusing on reasonable planning and emphasizing harmony.
3, trust experience: the trust experience presented to the user, focusing on details and focus on stability.
4, interactive experience: the experience presented to the user's operation, focusing on route planning, focusing on ease of use.
First, the 11 key points of visual experience: visual experience: presenting to users the visual experience, focusing on UI planning, focusing on comfort.
1. Overall characteristics: This is the top impression that the website presents to the user. It is mainly reflected in two aspects. One is the trade-off of the quality of the website. After the first time the netizen list sees the website, it will firstly have an upper, middle, and lower rating on the website based on feelings. Judging, the second is the attribution of website types, such as information type, image type and so on. Therefore, before planning a website, it is necessary to clearly define the policy client collective, and analyze the aesthetic preferences of the policy client. The copy site design must conform to the policy client's aesthetic expectations and type ownership.
2. Website LOGO: The level of LOGO planning directly reflects the aesthetic level of the webmaster. And the logo is the main feature of the website, and it is also the image of the website. It is necessary to carefully consider, not only concise and decent, but also in line with the positioning and guidelines of the website. The best planning company may be toidea.com. Take a look.
3. Page planning: The main points are outstanding, the primary and secondary are clear, the pictures and texts are full, and the sound and pictures are all. The useful space of the website is limited. The top screen of the website is the most important. The page planning should be combined with the website's promotion policy to put the content that can most attract users in the most important position through appropriate performance methods.
4. Page colors: six are necessary: the website must have a theme color, it is necessary to pay attention to the mix of warm and cold colors, it is necessary to pay attention to the use of the main color and auxiliary colors, it is necessary to adhere to the overall image of the website, it is necessary Pay attention to the use of gradient colors, it is necessary to properly adjust the brightness and brightness of the colors.
5. Page size: It is best to turn the website settings into adaptive pages. If you cannot modify them, the best adjustment is 1024 * 768 to take care of 800 * 600 users. The main content of the page can be set to the left. In addition, there are some websites of the opposite sex. It is necessary to consider the usage habits of the base user group, which can be judged primarily from the age. Users over 30 years old are still mostly 800 * 600.
6. The role of animation: first of all, pay attention to the placement of the animation, followed by the rendering method, and then the loading speed, and ultimately the most important is the content presentation method. The role of animation will attract users' attention at the top of the list, but attention is not the intention, so that users have a hobby to bear the content conveyed by animation. When planning the animation expression method, pay attention to the harmony with the main screen, and the rhythm of the animation is moderate, so as not to disturb the main screen reading.
7. Content method: Nowadays, there is a concept of three-dimensional news. Video, images, text, and talk are all displayed on one page. In addition, the instant update of Internet users' talk is more vivid. In addition, for some texts, the font size is the best setting adjustable option, the main points are marked, and the key words are set up (search engine optimization). If there is no advertising thinking, it is best not to set up multi-page reading, which will affect reading experience. .
8. Image display: The first and foremost is the section orientation of the image section, which must be harmonious with the overall website share, and fits the reading habits of ordinary users. The second is the image display method. Today, there are many flash image codes, and lightbox js is also A good choice is again that the content of the image should be clear and not deformed. The selection of the image should also fit the overall characteristics of the website, not too obtrusive.
9. Icon use: First of all, thinking is unified with the overall characteristics of the page, followed by concise, clear, easy to understand, and accurate. Once again, you can test and use some 3D action icons.
10. Advertising space planning: The most important part of advertising planning is to meet the user's expectations of website advertisements, and not to make users feel bad about advertisements. There are many advertising positions and methods that have been recognized by Internet users, such as the banner bar at the top of the page, the method of couplets at the two ends of the page, and text ads at the bottom right of the page. These positions are acquiescent advertising spaces of the Internet users. Do not impact the Internet users. Read habits and avoid disturbing your vision. Unless your advertising ideas are sure to attract people, the result is usually closed ads and websites immediately.
11. Scene music: Unless it is an event promotion or an image promotion theme website, do some exciting music refreshing, otherwise do not set the scene music, one word, annoying! Even if you set the scene music, it is best to put the switch button and volume control in a prominent position, so that the netizens can not close the page immediately because they cannot find the control button.
Second, the eight key points of reading experience Point of reading experience: presented to the user's reading experience, focusing on attractivity.
1. Page navigation: The site navigation is like the foundation of a high-rise building. It is the foundation and structure of all websites. All content and services are extended from the navigation. Page navigation planning is divided into two levels, one is the method level: it presents the navigation direction and presentation methods (text, images, flash, etc.), and the second is the content layer. The page navigation is also the classification and height of the entire website content structure. induction. Method-level planning, referring to the planning characteristics of Korean websites, is dynamic, concise and clear. As for the content layer, it varies from station to station, and the classification is the most important. However, the name of the program should be as concise as possible, and the level of the program should not be too much. The two levels are more suitable, but also based on the content.
2. Page speed: web2.0, the website has added increasing video and animation elements, and the request for website speed is becoming more and more demanding. Recall that out of so many video sharing websites, why do many people choose Youku? Just one speed. In addition, the larger website thinks about the intercommunication between the North and the South, maybe the connection problem of the Education Network, and the selection of a secure server hosting company is also the most important.
3. Page capacity: This refers to the page capacity of the homepage. Unless it is an information website, the content of the homepage of the website should not exceed two screens. It is best not to allow users to scroll through the entire page. Then the page planning should consider the allocation of text and images, as well as the allocation of disparate font sizes, fonts, and colors, as well as the planning of website blanking to prevent the page from causing visual resistance. The psychologist has done experiments and the human eye Only a maximum of 20 useful characters are ingested per second, and if the page is full of fine text, the effect can be imagined.
4. Page structure: The structure is the structure of the placed content. The page structure of the website is originally rule-based, especially as the websites we see today continue to increase, and naturally constitute some tacit methods. The simple sub-site mainly includes page layouts such as "same" font, "division" font, "three" font, and "F". The details will be written later. The emphasis here is on the innovation of page structure. According to certain rules, never break user expectations.
5. Content organization: The first is the outstanding point content, large headlines, and large images depicting visual impact. This is also the operation method of borrowing newspapers. Secondly, the content is harmonious. Each program should ensure a sufficient amount of information to prevent the program from showing no content. Third is the content method, coordinating the share of video, images, text and page harmony.
6. Content update: It mainly includes three aspects: content origin, update frequency, update quantity, and content quality. Web2.0 websites focus more on how to mobilize the enthusiasm of users. Content update is not only a consideration of modification but also a measurement of the value of website users. Regarding the quality of content, it is mainly from the aspects of self-creation, forwarding, and the value of the content trade off.
7. Content presentation method: more detailed content, including symbols of new articles, article guides, referrals for content, referrals from netizens, print pages, e-mails to old friends, imitation URLs, etc., now web2 .0 popular DIG function, participate in some lively interactive elements.
8. Path record: Record the user's reading path, which is convenient for users to come back and search at any time. In addition, for some key programs and pages, you can set up fast links or set the bottom navigation of the page to provide users with clear and fast imports.
Third, the twelve key points of trust experience: a point of trust experience: the trust experience presented to users, focusing on details and stability.
1. Friendship connection: For new-style websites, the judgment of users' trust in the website is not only based on the design and functional experience of Lintong's website, but also on the evaluation of similar or other related websites. The value of friendship connection is not only in SEO, but also the primary manifestation of website user positioning. If the website is connected to unknown small websites, users will not rate it too high. The setting of homepage friendship connection should not be too much. More connections can be placed in a single friendship connection page. Pay attention to the quality of friendship connection. Even if you do one-way connection, you must show your own strength.
2. Bottom information: The content at the bottom of the website is the content of each page on the website. The bottom information provides a lot of content for the Internet users to build a trust experience, such as the moment when the website is established, whether it is on file, whether it is an operational website, yes There are no cyber police markings, privacy statements, and website ownership links (such as: xx's websites). Although some are detailed, they are the most standardized and pervasive content. The best planning is.
3. About us: This is the most direct way for users to understand the site's setting. For many interesting web2.0 sites, and for many netizens who like to ask questions, about us is still a very important program. Because this is what the webmaster has The necessary self-produced content, the planning and organization of our programs and content, usually reflects the attitude and characteristics of the webmaster's officers.
4. Contact method: It is not the time to pay attention to the contact method of the website when there is something to find the website. Under normal circumstances, the frequency of the contact method on the website is also a side expression of the degree of pride of the website. The method of contact is different. It must be the specific telephone fax, mailing address, even a mailbox, or the name of a contact person. As for the website of Cao Chuang, detailed and perhaps high-exposure contact methods are relatively simple to establish a practical and trustworthy feeling for netizens. In short, they can concentrate, act, and find people. If you have the strength, all 400 calls are also available. Today, 400 calls are now the price of cabbage, but the credibility is good, and it is convenient and easy to remember.
5. Assistance base: For web2.0 new-style websites, especially for functional websites, it is best to have a detailed assistance base, perhaps a FAQ program. Do not assume that netizens will be aware of new things. There will always be doubts about new things, coupled with the larger set and level of domestic netizens, it is still necessary to assist the base. In addition, the function and rich content of the assistance base is also a manifestation of the service consciousness of the website customers, and it is worth paying attention to.
6. Website filing: The most basic and necessary procedure is to get the website registered first. At least you must recognize the legal position of the website. If conditions and requirements exist, it is best to request a B-headed operational website for filing. In addition, if it involves video or news, you need to go to the relevant section and ask for another file. Keeping this thing on file may seem like a trivial matter, but the moment of the moment will have a life-threatening effect on the website.
7. Content structure: The degree of standardization of content is also the most important aspect for a website to build a trust experience. The first aspect is the standardized display of information content. On the one hand, does each piece of information include the origin, author, modification, release time, clicks and talks? All the supplementary information is the primary reference for website quality. As there are fewer and fewer websites that can completely list these points, you can also set a certain initial value for the number of clicks, but the best is still with. On the other hand, it is characteristic details, such as setting the page color, setting the font size, clicking directly to the mailbox, and copying the page address.
8. Content subscription: Whether it is feedsky, rss or traditional mail news list, the setting of content subscription is not only to improve the user's stickiness and promote users to visit again. It is also the primary indication of large websites and regular websites. Only those powerful and careful websites can provide regular information services. It was already very late for some functions. There are many things and service providers in the network. You only need to organize the main information every day (weekly). Just fine. In addition, this is the first step to activate registered users.
9. Site map: For the new site of web 2.0, no matter how big or small the site plan is, it must be a site map. On the one hand, the search engine simply captures the site information, and the netizens will quickly understand the entire site structure when they use it. It's the details again, but it's important.
10. Join the collection: Joining the collection and setting it as the homepage is a necessary link in the traditional copy site design. Nowadays, it is almost meaningless to set it as the homepage, but it is also appropriate and important to join the collection. It is best to place the collection in the forefront and indicate it with a clear color.
11. User login: This can also be considered as an interactive experience. User orientation is a base concept of web2.0 planning. Only users need to log in to enjoy more feature-oriented services. User login is ubiquitous, everywhere, and also It is convenient and reasonable to plan, it is best not to open a new login page, the specific situation varies.
12. Forum popularity: No matter how fancy the website is, if there is a forum program, open the forum and have a look. There are few online users and few popular content. It is easy to directly negate the website. Therefore, the forum Do n’t pay attention, or do n’t do it, you have to pay attention to the popular experience. Even if you are flooding every day, you have to drag the popularity of the website first.
Fourth, the interactive experience of the ten key points of interactive experience: the experience presented to the user's operation, focusing on route planning, focusing on ease of use.
1. Member request: It is necessary for member requests to run through every page of the website. Turning random users into registered users is the first step to improve website traffic and user stickiness. The buttons requested by members may be eye-catching for the best planning. . In addition, the base of membership functions is permission control. The website must have some content that can be viewed only by registered users or high-end users. However, it must also ensure that the information displayed to non-registered users has a certain appeal. Otherwise, netizens How can you be motivated to register? Ask yourself, why is it worth registering? Why use it to attract registered users? What should be used to secure regular visits by registered users?
2. Member registration: The best multi-level registration method for web2.0 websites. Only fill in the registration name, email address, and password to complete the top-level registration of the list, and then further attract users to make up for the content. The process is clear and concise, saving time for users. What is even more crucial is the back, how to attract users to make up for all the information? Here is a web2.0 concept. "The more content you share, the more power and respect you will get." Let netizens know what is the value of their information? Also, keep an eye on how good the information is.
3. Form filling: There are many ways to fill in the form, but it is best not to divide all items into two periods. The required items are on the homepage of the list, and may provide a significant indication. Do not list all items in full. Users It must be scared. Web2.0 needs to be more user-friendly, and thinking about the user's tolerance is simple enough. After the submission is successful, the thank you reminder page needs to be carefully planned, especially paying attention to where should the registered users be directed? Is it back to the homepage? Still an interface? Still the previous page? Thank you for the characteristics of the page's best planning in content and method.
4. Click Tip: The color requirements of the information you clicked on are displayed in different colors to distinguish them from un-viewed content and prevent repeated reading. Regarding the image, it is best to set the image label to show the image title when the mouse is rolled over the image.
5. Fault reminder: Set the fault reminder page, and guide the fault page appropriately. No matter what the reason, the netizens only have to encounter the wrong page on the website will definitely be very unhappy, and even the website will be closed directly. To fully consider the user's visiting thoughts at this moment, set up a sincere explanation to clarify, the best to lead the netizens from the Websites may be able to set up an error response and handle it carefully.
6. Online Q & A: There are too many methods for online Q & A. Starting from the user's application expectations, since it is an online Q & A, consumers expect the fastest answer, but the current situation is that websites usually provide many methods of Q & A. But usually no one answered, after all, the staff can't wait for 24 hours. They advocate a small I robot to practice, and a beautiful customer service. There is also a misunderstanding. I think that online question and answer is to answer questions. It also has a primary role to collect information. When setting up online question and answer process and speech, it is necessary to pay attention to how to learn more about customer information. In order to facilitate kick adjustments, we also need to regularly analyze and analyze the questions presented in the online Q & A.
7. Online search: The first is to find the location of the bar. The most common location is at the upper right. Information websites are usually the most important location. Second is the search category. For example, by author, title, etc., the best plan is a drop-down menu. Full-text search; once again, the presentation method of finding results. There are many details in the presentation method, including the specifications, methods, color differences of the key words, and the number of presentations. Also pay attention to the planning of high-end searches and search options.
8. The role of the page: a major improvement of the web2.0 at the skill level is to provide many cool and awesome new skills, especially the most significant applications at the page level, such as ajex, lightbox js, etc. Pay more attention to the prevailing Java code, and choose some suitable trendy skills to apply, new, strange, dazzling, and keep pace with the times!
9. New window: Nowadays, the number of netizens who use multi-threaded browsers such as maxthon and firefox is increasing. They advocate the best choice of web2.0 website planning. A new window opens to facilitate users to come back and search.
10. Path planning: When it comes to experience, the most direct thing is that the user clicks on the website. Each click also means the beginning of a new experience. Between many clicks, the planning and recording of the path also shows web2.0 characterizes the spirit of service. Every Internet user ’s visiting habits and reading habits are different. The first is to plan the most direct and useful reading channels; the second is to record the Internet users ’reading channels so that they can come back at any time; and the third is to try to find ways to browse with Internet users. Matching, this point can be represented in Amazon's book reading and purchasing process, let's focus on it