1. Full-screen web design style In recent years, concepts such as “pure” and “blank” in graphic design have also been absorbed by Internet design. In order to highlight the subject more clearly and provide a more comfortable sensory experience, many websites have begun to adopt full-screen web design Carefully selected design beautiful background, coupled with reasonable page layout, great visual impact can attract viewers' attention. Usually there is not much text content on the page (the small amount of text and beautiful typography will become more attractive), mainly based on pictures. This kind of website is more common for photography teams or personal portfolio display. Although simple and seductive, the carrying information is limited, and the homepage of the company department rarely sees such a design.
2. Responsive web design. More and more users now have multiple terminals: desktops, notebooks, tablets, and mobile phones. Web pages that can adapt to different sizes of display screens are the current trend, even for a long time to come. trend. Then responsive web design is to solve this problem. This special development method has good adaptability and plasticity, which can ensure that the webpage adapts to different resolutions, reorganizing the elements of the webpage, so that it can achieve the best visual effect whether it is on a vertical tablet or smartphone. The most important thing is to save development costs for enterprises.
3. Flat design Flat design can be said to simplify the design aesthetics. Removing all decorative designs can be said to be a subversion of the quasi-physical design that was previously respected. We can't comment arbitrarily whether this is good or bad, we can only say that it provides a new design thinking. We can't answer whether flat design will become a future trend. Although mixed and controversial, it is a trend now.
4. Micro-video background style design Using a picture to display the corporate image may be unsatisfactory, but using a micro-video as a corporate image display gives visitors a new visual experience and is more convincing.
5. Parallax scrolling web design Parallax design can be said to be a major breakthrough in web design in recent years and is also highly regarded. Parallax scrolling allows the multi-layered background to scroll at different speeds to form a 3D three-dimensional motion effect, giving the viewer a unique visual experience. In addition, the smooth experience of the mouse wheel allows users to have a sense of control when viewing such websites, which is simply a responsive interactive experience. It's like seeing a marquee in childhood, turning it you can see the characters move and enjoy the story. The fun of parallax scrolling is also here. Therefore, parallax design is often used in website or e-commerce product leaflets, which is also very popular among users.
6, waterfall stream web design There are a lot of website content, such as beautiful, mushroom street, but they do not simply paging, but use a vertical waterfall flow layout. Arrange those content vertically, and when the user scrolls vertically, the content will continuously update as if it never ends. Such waterfalls have been popular long ago, and the earliest adopter of this layout was pinterest. Such scrolling the page greatly reduces the number of pagination. Personally, I think that a website with a large amount of such information and a daily data update is a better solution.
7. Scroll detection webpage design uses CSS to fix the navigation bar at the top of the webpage (most of them are top, of course, there are also sides or bottom), and arrange the layout content vertically or horizontally according to the navigation order, so that users click the corresponding navigation tab The page will automatically slide to the corresponding page, and if you click on the content, the navigation will change accordingly. Such a web design page basically does not jump, and the content of the page pointed to by each tab is basically displayed on one screen, so there will be limitations on the content presented on the page. In order not to affect the layout, it is generally accompanied by adaptation.
8. Personalized webpage design The webpage is no longer limited by many conditions and technologies like it used to be. Its presentation is quite rich. The style ranges from fresh to retro, from hand-painted illustrations to realistic designs. Whether it's a layout or a design element, it's no exaggeration to use the word innovation.
(1) Focus on font design In recent years, many designers have incorporated font design into web design, and as an important element of design, they have improved the taste of the entire web page. By using CSS3 designers can have many custom fonts, which also adds an important design idea to the visual design of web pages.
(2) Rich and flexible animation
The extensive application of HTML5 and flash makes the interactive animation of web pages more vivid and interesting. By observing how these trends affect modern website design, you may be able to guide web designers and distribute new ideas.
(3) A strong sense of graphic design. With the innovation of equipment and technology, web design has already broken through the limitations of a single framework in the past and become more flexible. So the page style started to move closer to graphic design, and many pages were designed to give posters and magazines a sense of typography. Stylish and impactful. Although both designers and developers need to be in line with the market and keep up with the trends, the so-called trends are now and the future is indeed unknown. We do need to ensure that we are not left behind by industry trends, but it is more important to adapt and learn in the wave.