1. The homepage should not exceed 3 screens.
2. Try not to use pictures. When you open photoshop ----
3. Consider that dial-up users in remote mountain areas should also visit your website.
4. Consider websites that Mozambican users also visit.
5. Consider the inaccessibility of North-South telecommunications.
6. Use CSS + div to plan your website.
7. Optimize JS. Don't use other people's JS.
8. The website is slow to visit. Don't blame the bandwidth and server first, find out the reason for the page planning first.
9, faster, faster; lighter, lighter. Cancel all optional things. The
most difficult part of copying a website design
10. Being able to visit is always more important than page beauty. It's like being hungry when you're full.