What is a dynamic page? What is a static page?
Static pages and dynamic pages are mainly distinguished by the words produced
by Taoyuan's webpage
Static pages use speech: HTML (Hypertext Markup Speech) Dynamic pages use speech: HTML + ASP or HTML + PHP or HTML + JSP and other website dynamic speech.
The difference between static pages and dynamics:
Static pages and dynamic pages have their own characteristics. The selection of dynamic pages by websites is still a static page, which mainly depends on the functional requirements of the website and the content of the website. If the comparison of website functions is brief and the amount of content updates is not large, the method of choosing pure static pages will be It's simpler, otherwise the dynamic page skills are generally used to complete.
Static pages are the foundation of Changde's website construction
. There is no contradiction between static pages and dynamic pages. For the needs of the search engine search habits of the website, even if dynamic website skills are selected, the content of the pages can be converted into static pages for publication.
Dynamic websites can also choose the principle of combining static and dynamic, suitable for the use of dynamic pages where dynamic pages are used. If it is necessary to use static pages, you can think of using static pages to complete. On the same website, dynamic page content and static pages The existence of content is also a very common task. Let's summarize the general characteristics of dynamic pages as follows:
(1) Dynamic pages are based on database skills, which can greatly reduce the workload of website maintenance;
(2) Websites that use dynamic page skills can complete more functions, such as user registration, user login, online inquiry, user processing, order processing, etc .;
(3) The dynamic page is not actually a page file that exists independently on the server. The server only returns a complete page when the user requests it;
(4) The "?" In the dynamic page has a certain problem for the search engine retrieval. Generally, the search engine cannot access all the pages from the database of a website, or because of technical considerations, the search spider does not crawl the URL. The content behind "?", So websites that choose dynamic pages need to do certain skills when promoting search engines. What are the requirements for custom search engines? What are static pages? What are the characteristics of static pages?
In the design
of Lintong website
, pages in pure HTML format are generally called "static pages". Early websites were generally made by static Taoyuan pages. The URL of a static page is generally:
#It is suffixed with .htm, .html, .shtml, .xml, etc. On a page in HTML format, various dynamic effects can also be presented, such as .GIF format animation, FLASH, scrolling letters, etc. These "dynamic effects" are only visual, and are different from the dynamic pages that will be introduced below concept.
Let's summarize the features of static pages as follows:
(1) Each page of a static page has a fixed URL, and the common methods such as page URL.htm, .html, .shtml are suffixes, and do not contain "?";
(2) Once the page content is published on the website server, whether or not there is a user access, the content of each static page is stored on the website server, that is, the static page is a file that is actually saved on the server , Each page is a separate file;
(3) The content of the static page is relatively stable, so it is easy to be retrieved by the search engine;
(4) Static pages do not have the support of a database, and there is a lot of work in the production
and maintenance of the Shexian website
. Therefore, it is difficult to rely entirely on the static Taoyuan website production method when the website information is large;
(5) The interactive crossover of static pages has large limitations in terms of functions. It can be briefly judged as follows: first, suffix first, and second, whether it can interact with the server. Compared with dynamic pages, static pages refer to pages without a background database, without programs, and non-interactive. What you write is what it shows and it won't change anything. Static pages are relatively troublesome to update, and are suitable for display sites that generally have fewer updates.