As far as many websites are concerned, the official website sometimes has only one page, such as some app official websites and product introduction pages. Many seoers are distressed when faced with such single-page websites, because these single-page content is basically a long time. It will not change, so when seo is operating, it is basically impossible to optimize through the site. In addition to the sensitivity of external search engines to external links, many seos do not know where to start when facing single-page websites.
First, we need to understand the fact that the smallest element of search engine optimization is calculated based on a single web page. The content of the Internet is very large, but these huge contents are also composed of individual web pages, including the landing page that we are used to optimizing as the main keyword. The home page is also a "single page". Of course, this "single page" and SEO forums are about different single-page sites.
So what are the advantages of a single page website?
1. Facilitate the concentration of website weights Because a single-page website has only one page, almost all of the work we do is based on this page, such as brand communication, external link construction, etc. The connections included in these created pages All point to the domain name, which will inevitably add a lot of weight to the website, which is conducive to the concentration of the website weight.
2. It is beneficial to increase the relevance of the website. The single-page website wants to introduce itself to everyone, then the content of this page will be very detailed. Usually, it will introduce related content around the keywords of the website. Then the search engine algorithm calculates the content of the page and keywords. In terms of relevance, the relevance of a single page website will be higher. In this regard, we can refer to the Baidu Encyclopedia content page. The content covered by each entry is highly relevant and complete, and basically covers all the knowledge points of the keyword. The user does not need to click more pages to get what he needs. knowledge.
3. Facilitating crawling for search engines I believe that single-page websites do not need to worry about the content of the website not being crawled by search engines, because there is only one page, single-page websites no longer need to worry about frequent crawling by crawlers.
Disadvantages of single page websites
1. Increasing difficulty in obtaining traffic By viewing website statistics, the traffic composition of a website is contributed by a large number of content pages, while a single-page website has only one page and cannot layout too many long-tail keywords. Therefore, a single-page website It is bound to waste a lot of traffic.
2.Unable to optimize operations inside the station
In the seo community, "content is king, and external links are king." From this sentence, we can see that in the seo optimization operation, we have lacked the item that content is king. We usually increase the content of the website. Increase the weight of keywords through in-site optimization. Therefore, single-page websites basically say goodbye to in-site optimization.
3. The difficulty of keyword layout is increased. Single-page websites that want to lay out a large number of keywords are easily judged as keyword stuffing by search engines, which leads to excessive optimization
of the website
. Therefore, single-page websites must learn to choose between keywords with a reasonable keyword density. Within the range.
4. Bounce rate problem The bounce rate of a single-page website is 100%. With the adjustment of the search engine algorithm, the proportion of user behavior participating in the algorithm is getting larger and larger. Websites with a high bounce rate reflect the user's interest in the website from the side. If the content is not recognized, then in the ranking algorithm, this part of weighting cannot be obtained.
How to optimize a single page website?
1. Pay attention to the writing of TDK Since there are not many pages, it is even more important to pay attention to the writing of website titles, keywords, and descriptions, especially the titles and descriptions, which will be directly displayed on the search results page. An attractive title can give Websites bring more clicks.
2. Reasonable use of web page labels The standard use of web site labels can allow search engines to better understand the content level of web pages, such as the use of the h tag. With h1> h2> h3 showing the site content step by step, it is a strong tag that emphasizes the role. , Describe the image's alt tag, etc., make the website code comply with w3c standards as much as possible.
3. Pay attention to the diversification of external link anchor text. Single-page websites do not mean that the website has only one keyword. Then we try to diversify the external link anchor text as much as possible when operating external links, in order to avoid excessive optimization of the website.
4. Add a secondary blog directory. In order to reduce the difficulty of our optimization, we can add a secondary column blog. We can increase the weight of the single-page website through the blog content page. This will not affect the visual beauty of the single page. Reached the goal of seo optimization operation.
5. Reasonably set anchor points There are some single pages. In order to show many product features, the page will be very long. It takes a long time for users to reach the bottom or where they want to see. If a reasonable anchor point is set on a single page website, users only need to click Quickly reach the content area you want to see.
6. The high quality of the website content. By analyzing the entry content of Baidu Encyclopedia, we found that the content of each entry in the encyclopedia is perfect. As a single-page website, the needs of the user's concerns are displayed as completely as possible. Different areas display related content introductions, and single-page websites can also solve user's troubles.
7. Avoid all pictures. Single-page websites prefer to show users a cool or simple effect. Therefore, more use of pictures on single-page websites causes too little text content on the website, which is not conducive to the search engine's grasp of the website. Fetch and index.
Seo optimization of single-page websites also needs to consider from the perspective of the user, whether a page can meet the needs of users, whether the content of the page is authoritative, and whether it is conducive to the user's acquisition of requirements. In the optimization operation, reduce traces of deliberate optimization Avoid over-optimization.