1. The concept of user first, no matter when, before you start planning your HomePage. In the process of planning, perhaps now the plan is over, there is a highest code of conduct that must be kept in mind, that is: the user is preferred. Since no user comes to visit, any HomePage that you consider to be the best is meaningless.
2. Thinking about the connection of most people You may use the unit's ISDN or campus high-speed dedicated line, but you must know that most people still use 14.4K or 28.8K Modem via telephone lines. Slow connection method, and the traffic jam is very serious. Therefore, when planning HomePage, you must use this pervasive situation as a reference for planning. Do not place piles of things that will increase the traffic jam or make people angry. In the end, after the end, you'd better test it yourself by dialing in via a remote modem.
3. Think about the user's browser. Second, you must think about the user's browser software. If you want everyone to be able to view your HomePage without hindrance, then the best use of the layout that all browsers can read , Do n’t use HTML layouts or program tricks that only some browsers can support. If you want to show your superb skills without giving up some potential audiences, you can consider setting several different viewing form options on the homepage (such as plain text, Frame, Java, etc.) for the reader to choose
4. The top of the content list is "permanent top of content." This sentence is suitable for books, more suitable for HomePage on the Internet, and almost everyone who participates in the supply of opinions agrees. Books without content are annoying enough now, but at least you can quickly identify them. What about HomePage? You may have to spend all your time and money in the dark to find that the original website does not have what you are looking for. This kind of suffering is not something that can only be described in words. The content can be anything, including text, images, images, sounds, and so on, but please keep in mind that it must be related to the information that this website is going to provide to people. Once again: content tops forever!
What conditions should a good website consider before setting up a practical HomePage? They include: keep in mind the concept of user priority, think about the connection of most people, think about the user's browser, and content Top of the list and more. Let's take a look at a few key guidelines that should be grasped in the process of setting up HomePage in practice.
5. Begin planning, determine features, and lock down policies No matter what you do, you must plan, especially if you are building a website. When planning, it is necessary to determine the nature of the website, the content provided, and the target audience, and then set the scale according to its own software and hardware conditions. The characteristics of the network are timely, fresh, rich, and lively. This is a condition that attracts us. If our own conditions are strong, we can turn our website into a comprehensive information provider according to the above criteria. If it is insufficient, it will become Individual suppliers; in addition, they can be outstanding on special issues or themes to further target the audience.
6. The top page is very important The top page is the main thing, because it is the top image of others who know this website. If it is a newly-opened platform, the best page on the top page is to make a brief explanation and guidance on the nature of the website and the content provided, so that others can determine whether to continue to enter. The best list homepage has clear types of options, and is as humanistic as possible, so that visitors can quickly find the topics they need. In planning, it is best to uphold the principles of cleanliness and freshness. At the top of the list, if there is no demand, try not to place large graphics files or add inappropriate programs, because it will add download time, causing viewers to lose patience; Second, do not scatter the picture too cluttered, because viewers will Can't find anything. Remember: The first page of the losing list will cause many people to turn around and go by accident.
7. The classification of the content is very important. It can be classified by theme, by nature, by organization, or intuitively by human thinking, etc. Generally speaking, human intuition is more friendly. But no matter which classification method is used, it is easy for users to find the policy. And the classification method is best to be consistent as much as possible. If you want to mix multiple classification methods, you must also grasp the criteria of not letting users confuse. In addition, it is best to add a brief explanation of the content of this option around or next to each classification option.
Another feature of WWW is interaction. A good website HomePage needs to have good interaction with the user, including the emergence of all plans, the use of the user interface, and so on. The rules of interaction should be grasped so that the user feels that every step of him has indeed been properly answered. This part requires some planning tips and software and hardware support. In fact, a good website HomePage plan needs to add personal tips, accumulated experience, and cooperative use of software and hardware skills.
9. Graphic Application Tips Graphic is one of the characteristics of the WWW website. It has the functions of eye-catching, attracting people and conveying messages. Good graphic use can make HomePage a lot of colors, but improper graphic use will bring back effects. In the meantime, it turned into HomePage's failure with many meaningless and large graphics. The author advocates that if possible, the figures should be minimized or omitted. At present, the domestic network transmission capital is extremely limited, so when using graphics, we must think about the transmission moment. According to experience and calculations, the longest waiting time that the user can tolerate is about 90 seconds. If your HomePage cannot be transmitted and appears to end within this time, the user will leave without turning. Therefore, it is necessary to consider the transmission rate, delay time, network traffic conditions, and the hardware and software conditions of the server and user side according to the size of the HTML file and graphic file, and estimate the transmission and appearance time of HomePage. In the use of graphics, try to choose a compact graphics pattern that can be supported by common viewers, such as JPEG and GIF, and JPEG has a better compression effect. It is suitable for large and medium graphics, which can save transmission time. If you really want to place a large graphic file, it is best to separate the graphic file from the HomePage. In the HomePage, first display a reduced graphic file with a connection function or a line of clarification text, and then add the size of the graphic file (for example, 100KB) This will not only speed up the transmission of HomePage, but also allow users to determine whether to continue to watch.
10. Graphic plus clarification In addition, there is one more special reminder. Many website builders often neglect this matter. In order to save transmission time, many people are accustomed to viewing your HomePage in the form of "closed graphics" (or even someone using a plain text viewer). Therefore, when you place graphics, you must remember to add clear text for each graphic (that is, add alt text to the end of the graphic file in the HTML file) so that the user knows the graphic What does it mean, determine whether to watch. Especially if this graphic has a connectable option function, remember to add clarification text and give the same connectable function.
11. Background color Many people like to add scenery pictures in HomePage, thinking that it can add beauty, but they don't know that it will consume the transmission time, and it will simply affect the viewing vision, but give the user a poor image. The author argues that if it is not absolutely necessary, it is best to prevent the use of scenery pictures and insist on a clean and fresh article. But if you really like the use of scenery, then the best use of a single color system, and the text with the distance can be significantly different, the most taboo to use fancy multi-colored scenery, because this will not only consume a lot of transmission and appearance time, and it will be severe Reading of disorder user.
12. Attentions to the HTML structure In regards to the compilation of HTML, you should pay attention to the following considerations: Many people will briefly outline some instructions when writing HTML files, but for future protection and convenience, the best structure when writing HTML is intact And beginners can also use this to have a correct understanding of HTML syntax. In addition, if your own website wants others to find it through search stations, then don't forget to add a searchable keyword string to the <Title> command. In order to add interaction with users, the best in HomePage is also an E-mail box for users to express their opinions. In HTML, we must pay attention to its pattern instruction writing. Many people often make mistakes in this place. In addition, under the PC system, the size of the file is not distinguished, but under the UNIX system, the size of the file is different, you need to pay attention.
14. Immediate, updated, protected Don't forget, we all want to see new things, no one is interested in expired information, so the material must pay attention to the immediacy. Some websites have not been updated for half a year, and it feels like a pool of standing water. If you want to run a website with a real-time nature, in addition to keeping an eye on the content, the materials must be updated daily. The author advocates that you might as well make a small innovation to the page plan every so often and insist on freshness. In the end, what needs to be considered is the question of protection afterwards. Writing HomePage is simple, but protection is more complicated. Its operations usually focus on repetition and rigidity. Personal websites are relatively simple to protect, but the company website not only speeds up the transmission of HomePage, but also allows users to determine whether to continue to watch.