At present, there are relatively few flash animations, but as a multi-point animation of the display station, it is still more dazzling, especially those who are doing trendy brand stations. Now how to do the animation and link?
1. Double-click to open the flash software, and then click ActionScript 3.0
2. Make a graphic button with the tools in the toolbar
3. Press and hold ctrl + shift + F12 again, this step is very important, it must not be less. Go to Publish Settings and select "Access Network Only" in Local Security. If you do not have this step, you can link during preview, but you cannot link after exporting the movie.
4. Then select the graphic, press F8 to convert to the component, set in the conversion component, and then click OK
Select the component (graphic) and press F9 (or "Window-> Action")
6. Click the code snippet button-> actionscript-> action-> click to go to the web page
7. Then change the hyperlink in the action to the hyperlink we want to use, and then close the "Action" page
Finally press the shortcut key ctrl + enter to preview it, and then export the movie (File-> Export-> Export Movie (shortcut: ctrl + alt + shift + s)), select "swf movie" as the save type