If you want to build your own website, do you have any ideas? Let's see if it is the same as what you think. Is there a plan for you?
The success of a website has a very important relationship with the website planning before the website is built. Before setting up the website, the purpose of building the website should be clearly defined, the functions of the website should be determined, the size of the website, the investment cost, and necessary market analysis should be performed. Only detailed planning can avoid a lot of problems in the website construction
and make the website construction
proceed smoothly. Website planning refers to analyzing the market, determining the purpose and function of the website, and planning the technology, content, cost, testing, and maintenance of the website according to needs. Website planning plays a role in planning and guiding website construction, and plays a positioning role in website content and maintenance.
 The content of the website plan is as follows:
I. Market analysis before building a website ---
1. What is the market of the relevant industry, what are the characteristics of the market, and whether it can carry out company business on the Internet.
2. Analysis of the main competitors in the market, the Internet access of competitors and their website planning and functions.
3. Analysis of the company's own conditions, company profile, market advantages, which competitiveness can be enhanced by the website, and the ability to build the website (cost, technology, manpower, etc.).
Second, the purpose and function of building a website ---
1. Why build a website to establish a corporate image, promote products, conduct e-commerce, or establish an industry website? Is it the basic needs of an enterprise or an extension of market development?
2. Integrate company resources and determine website functions. According to the company's needs and plans, determine the type of functionality of the website:
Enterprise websites, application websites, commercial websites (industrial websites), e-commerce websites; corporate websites are divided into corporate image, product promotion, online marketing, customer service, e-commerce and so on.
3. According to the functions of the website, determine the purpose of the website.
4. The construction of the intranet and the scalability of the website.
Third, website technology solutions ---
Determine the technical solution of the website according to the function of the website.
1. Use a self-built server or rent a virtual host.
2, choose the operating system, use Window2000 / NT or unix, Linux. Analyze investment costs, features, development, stability, and security.
3. Use templates for self-help website building, site building packages, or personalized development.
4. Website security measures, anti-hacking and anti-virus solutions (if virtual hosting is used, this item will be done by professional companies).
5. What kind of dynamic program and corresponding database to choose. Such as programs ASP, JSP, PHP; database SQL, ACCESS, ORACLE and so on.
Fourth, website content and implementation ---
1. Determine the structure of the website according to the purpose of the website.
The general enterprise website should include: company profile, company news, product introduction, customer service, contact information, online message and other basic content. More content such as: FAQs, marketing networks, recruitment, online forums, English version, etc.
2. Determine the website integration function according to the purpose and content of the website.
Such as FLASH guide page, membership system, online shopping system, online payment, questionnaire system, online payment, information search query system, traffic statistics system, etc.
3. Determine the sub-columns of each channel in the structural navigation of the website.
For example, the company profile can include: president's speech, development history, corporate culture, core advantages, production base, technology research and development, partners, major customers, customer evaluation, etc .; customer service can include: service hotline, service purpose, service items, etc.
4. Determine the implementation of website content.
For example, the product center uses a dynamic program database or a static page; whether the marketing network uses a list method or a map display.
Five, web design ---
1. Webpage design and art design requirements. Webpage design and design should generally be consistent with the overall corporate image and conform to corporate CI standards. Pay attention to the application of webpage colors, pictures, and layout to maintain the overall consistency of the webpage.
2. In the adoption of new technologies, the distribution area, age class, network speed, and reading habits of the main target visit groups should be considered.
3. Develop a webpage revision plan, such as a large-scale revision within half a year to a year.
Expense Budget ---
1. The preliminary budget for the establishment of a company's station is generally based on the size of the company, the purpose of the station, and the approval of its superior.
2. The professional website construction company provides detailed function description and quotation, and the company conducts cost-effectiveness research.
3. The price of the website ranges from several thousand yuan to more than ten thousand yuan. If you exclude the template-type self-help website construction (the company's website must be exclusive regardless of its size, if the same thing has a great impact on the corporate image) and profiteering factors, the cost of website construction is generally proportional to the functional requirements.
Website maintenance ---
1. Maintenance of the server and related software and hardware. Evaluate possible problems and develop response time.
2. Database maintenance, effective use of data is an important part of website maintenance, so database maintenance must be taken seriously.
3. Content updates and adjustments.
4. Formulate relevant website maintenance regulations, and institutionalize and standardize website maintenance.
5. Description: The maintenance of dynamic information is usually arranged by the company for online update management; static information (that is, not supported by a dynamic program database) can be maintained by a professional company.
Website Testing ---
Before the website is released, it must be carefully tested to ensure normal browsing and use. The main test content:
1. Are there any errors in text and pictures?
2. Program and database testing.
3. Is there a link error?
Nine, website publishing and promotion ---
 The above is the main content of website planning. According to different needs and the purpose of building a website, the content will also increase or decrease. At the beginning of building a website, careful planning must be performed to achieve the expected purpose of building a website.