1. Active focus of input controls and use of keyboard to switch input focus
2. Submit with Enter (or Ctrl + Enter).
3． Mouse action prompts and responses
For the user's mouse positioning operation, when moving to a position that can be echoed, a visual or audible prompt should be given.
4． Complete the validity of the input data as early as possible on the client
5． Determine whether to use the central transition page between the form page and the return page after submission according to the application scenario
According to the application scenario, decide whether to display the acceptance form page (the central transition page between the form page and the page returned after submission), and in what way to display the acceptance form page.
6. Prevent duplicate form submission processing
Graying out the click of the submit button prevents users from repeatedly submitting the same form when the network is slow to respond. Use page expiration to prevent users from retreating to read repeated submission forms.
7. Page link is the criterion for opening a new window and using the original window as a pop-up window
Generally, links on the homepage can use the target = ”_ blank” attribute to open new windows, while links on other pages should use the original window or pop-up window. If the content of the linked page is less important than the original page, it is subordinate and can use pop-up windows.
8. Place as few options as possible and organize as few operations as possible
According to the user's operating habits, organize as few operating menu options as possible, and at the same time ensure as few operating procedures as possible.
9. Seamless operation logic to ensure data is operationally safe
The logical relationship between operations on multiple pages and multiple operations on the same page is safe and careful in planning. Ensure that there will not be unacceptable user operation combinations, and at least the user's inappropriate operation will not cause errors.